Solutions for Hightech/Electronics
We offer numerous options for managing global supply chains on schedule and for making inventories available for distribution either in the immediate vicinity of production sites or in the world’s most important regions.
In line with the slogan “Electrifying Logistics“, DB Schenker offers manufacturers and suppliers of industrial products comprehensive and specialized logistics services. In this scope, we have developed and implemented successful and tailor-made solutions for example for consumer electronics, telecommunications and electronic components. These solutions for the market segment Hightech/Electronics cover the entire supply chain from production supply and warehousing including various value-added services, further to spare parts and reverse logistics.
Our services in detail:
- Production supply via upstream vendor-managed inventory hubs and as an in-house solution on your premises
- Warehousing in dedicated or shared logistics centers
- First-article inspection: item inspection and inventorying items according to proper commercial procedures
- Screening: systematic test procedure to identify specific properties of test objects
- Additional comprehensive value-added services such as kitting, labeling and ESD workstations
- Reverse solutions with associated repair centers
- TAPA-certified warehouses to use appropriate preventive measures to reduce the loss of high-value goods in the supply chain
- IT expertise: SAP®-based high-tech/electronics solutions or customer-specific software
- Lead logistics provider: organization of important customer logistics processes such as supplier coordination, planning and monitoring
Our Hightech/Electronics Industry Expertise portfolio includes the following warehousing types, solutions and value-added services:
Last modified: 01.03.2013